Sunday, March 28, 2010

Shore Excursions in Grand Cayman & Roatan



It's less than a month before my hubby and I take off for our first cruise aboard the Crown Princess! I have been really researching the ports we will be visiting and have finally chosen a couple shore excursions that sound like so much fun! In Grand Cayman, we will be taking one of the Princess excursions and will be swimming with dolphins (something I've always wanted to do) and swimming with sting rays (this was highly recommended from a friend who used to live there). I've also planned an excursion for Roatan. I didn't find any excursions through Princess that really appealed to me in Roatan, so after a lot of research, I booked the 'zip and dip' excursion through Victor Bodden Tours. His tours are highly recommended on both Cruise Critic and Trip Advisor. We will be ziplining and then going to a really nice beach area and we will likely bring along our own snorkeling equipment to do a bit or snorkeling on this island. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment