Thursday, March 18, 2010

Great Deal on our Flights!


I have booked our flights for our cruise and am happy to say that I found an awesome deal through Spirit Air! The flights from Detroit to Fort Lauderdale are only $65 per person each way! Even with taxes and baggage fees, it's still cheaper than any other airlines leaving from my area. I'm basically between Detroit and Toronto, so I always compare flying out of both of these airports. We will be getting in to Fort Lauderdale pretty early in the morning, so we'll have plenty of time to wait before our cruise departs, but I'm good with that! I was a little worried about flying in the same day as the cruise, but our flight is schedule to arrive around 9:30 in the morning, so even if there is a delay, we should still have plenty of time to get to the cruise dock. On the return, our flight isn't until the evening, so we are planning on doing an excursion in Fort Lauderdale. I would really like to take an Everglades boat ride and hopefully see some alligators!

No comments:

Post a Comment